Develop. Submit. Win.
Win Prizes worth more than $ 160,000
- $5,000 cash for the M2M Innovator of the year and overall winner
- All winners will be added to the “Hall of Fame”
- Opportunity to present your innovation at the Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona
- Benefit from extensive promotion activities and press work, brochures, Internet, Social Media and movies
- Accelerate your business by M2M Challenge database, platinum, gold and silver partners, as well as regional partners and media partners
- Dedicated promotion of all finalists at international tradeshows, promotion events and online
Submit your m2m app solution and win exciting prizes!
Database opens: May 14, 2013
Database closes: Nov 30, 2013
How to register
1. Become a member of the m2m apps community
In order to take part in the M2M Challenge, you are required to register as a member of the m2m apps community at www.m2mapps.com. For registration you simply need to provide your name and email address and agree to the website’s
and community’s terms and conditions. This easy process gives you the chance to present your company for free in the
international m2m apps community to learn more about future possibilities, partners or customers. You will not be able to take part in the M2M Challenge if you are not a registered member of the m2m apps community.
2. Register as a participant
After registering as a member of the m2m apps community, please follow the registration link and create your participant profile. The database for submission is divided into five categories, and you will have to choose whether you want to submit your idea for Mobility, Consumer Electronics, Energy, Healthcare or Security.
Then describe your solution or running prototype in a functional way, accompanied by images showing the special features, results or advantages of your solution. A questionnaire concerning your solution will tell you what kind of information has to be provided.
You have the opportunity to access the database as often as you like during the submission phase. Hence, you have until November 30th to make updates and final corrections.
Download brochure : M2MChallenge_1314_participant